Lindy Hop Classic Couple is a performance competition where a couple showcase a classic Lindy Hop routine on their chosen swing song. The judges determine the winners and the audience votes for their favourite couple too. All performances will be filmed and posted on What a Jazz dance studio social network platforms.
19.00 Doors open
22.30 The Schwings Band
00.00 The Schwings Band
03.00 The End
VENUE: Tamsta Club, A.Strazdelio str. 1, Vilnius
TICKETS: At the door €15 (card only)
OPEN division – up to 3 years of experience
ADVANCED division – 3 years or more of experience / if you have won open division before / teaching regularly locally or internationally
ALL STAR division – if you have won previous LHCC competitions / for international invited guests
1. Participants (a couple) create a Lindy Hop routine on their chosen song without lifts, aerials, tricks.
2. Performance has to be no shorter than 2 min. and no longer than 4 min.
3. Judges will pay attention to: technique, musicality, creativity, presentation. Judges will place the competitors and the final result will be counted using Relative Placement system.
4. You have to pay the participants fee in one week from registration date. If you cancel, the fee is not refundable.
€20 if you register to OPEN division till October 1*
€20 if you register to ADVANCED division till October 1 **
€20 if you register to OPEN division till November 11
* If you register to OPEN division till October 1, you can get up to 3 hours of consultation from What a Jazz teachers
** if you register to ADVANCED division till October 1, you can get up to 1 hour of consultation from What a Jazz teachers
Registration is open till November 11, but it might be closed if we are full.
If you participate in the weekend workshop “What a Workshop with Martynas & Elze”:
70€ for the workshop
80€ workshop + LHCC party (participants fee is included)
REGISTRATION for workshop and LHCC: